supernoob
CBB "New Topics" shows Blank Screen
  • 2010/4/22 6:30

• supernoob

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/4/2 7

I have been fighting with CBB for weeks and no luck. I did fresh install of Xoops, and a fresh install of Wordpress and CBB. I got everything to finially work except when you click on New Topic Its blank... Is it possibly an editor issue? I am really frustrated and just have no idea what the issue might be. It was an issue from the fresh install and I havnt modified any templates or anything. Any suggestions? I've looked everywhere and cant find a solution.

Thanks in advance,

Scott

XOOPS Version XOOPS 2.4.4
PHP Version 5.2.9
mySQL Version 5.0.90-community
Wordpress 2.03
CBB 3.08
Publisher 1.0
eXtCal 2.22
xhld 3.08

supernoob
Re: CBB "New Topics" shows Blank Screen
  • 2010/4/23 17:28

• supernoob

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/4/2 7

Well I feel dumb but the issue was resolved.. Here is what i did for anyone else having this issue...

First I cmod all the xoops_data/caches to 777 (thought I had done that, but guess in my wisywig plug and play attitude I might have overlooked it.)

Then I went to forum, still blank..

Then I went to the Modules page under admin and updated the system module and then the CBB module.

Presto.. The CBB Module works almost perfectly now. but i get the following error....

Errors
Notice: Constant _MI_THEMESET already defined in file /modules/newbb/language/english/modinfo.php line 275

in my tireless clicking of this and that I more than likely made redundantly clicked a theme select somewhere.. Any suggestions would be great.

Login

Who's Online

241 user(s) are online (145 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 241

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits