wishcraft
Zazzle is okey

I like zazzle, for t-shirt printing. I have been making shirts slowly for my XOOPS application titles, this is the trial shirt for Xortify the cloud security solution.

Xortify links your XOOPS to a Protector cloud, which is a module that allows your protector to talk to all other XOOPS sites that have protector running on it.

When someone is banned by protector, the IP is then passed to xortify.com and distributed via SOAP protocol to other people with XOOPS or applications that use the xortify cloud.

here is my t-shirt.

Resized Image

Burning
Re: Zazzle is okey
  • 2010/4/12 10:21

• Burning

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2006/8/22

hi' Simon,

Nice t-shirt :)

1) Question 1

Just a question about Xortify : if I ban an user "manually" (Bad IPs field in protector), what happens ?

Other way to ask the same question : if I use Xortify, Bad IPs field in Protector is still allowed to use ?

2) Question 2

If I install Xortify now, what happens with old records ? I must delete it before using Xortify ?

Thanks in advance

wishcraft

Hey burning - Xortify is a very important security tool. It is cloud security which is all the buzz and thats right xoops is the only cms that has anything like a condom like protector from infectious users..

If you manually enter in an IP ie: has one i typed in :: 129.56.25.25 it will be sent to the xortify cloud as populated as it can be.

I would not worry about old ones, xortify clears the bans when they timeout at 3 months anyway with an hourly cron that runs on the site.

I would recommend if you delete the IP if you know they are old before installing xortify, but this is not an important step.

Burning
  • 2010/4/12 17:28

• Burning

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2006/8/22

Thanks for explanations.

I will try it soon :)

Login

Who's Online

228 user(s) are online (140 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 228

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits