AlexSolo
Opinion-Will Xoops work as a multi-store site?
  • 2010/3/16 15:33

• AlexSolo

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/3/8 1

At this point, in my XOOPS installs, I've only installed for single website/ non-profits (3). I now have the opportunity to do a potentially large, for pay (yea), multi-location business site with the need to access each location/locations via zip code or City search. Each location is individually owned (franchised) and would like their own feedback page, employments page. Gift certificate page. Can XOOPS do this? Does this mean multiple XOOPS installs or a single install with member pages? If so, how much space for each? What modules would be necessary and or desirable? Any other suggestions welcomed.

sailjapan
Re: Opinion-Will Xoops work as a multi-store site?

Surely a task for group permissions, no?

AlexSolo
Re: Opinion-Will Xoops work as a multi-store site?
  • 2010/3/18 16:17

• AlexSolo

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/3/8 1

I see group permissions will work to a point but lets take this example of building a form page with Liaise. So I want to build an employment application for each franchisee. I want to build a form (for each) that can be updated by each franchisee and myself but viewed by all. Are permissions that precise or is permission to alter and make a form solely based on an admin permission to use the module as a whole? If it is the latter, then I will be assign the duties to update each form, a good thing for me and my income but not what they have in mind.

So far my experience has been for single or dual admins across the entire site.

Login

Who's Online

184 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 184

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits