fdeconiac
Bugs and development ideas
  • 2010/2/2 12:43

• fdeconiac

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2008/11/29

Hi,

=> After a first sight, i also check the pb with the folder deletion : folder doesn't appears in the right side, so we can't select and delete them ! So i'm not sure to understand how works the "delete folder" icon (maybe for further dvpt?). By the way, it's very nice to introduced a file manager !

=> "settings module system":
- The line "Active file manager" appears twice...

=> General presentation and set of icons in system module is really BETTER and make it more clear = congratulation !

=> I regret that the possibility to choose the default folder for system files is still not able in configuration, like :
- uploads/ranks/
- uploads/smileys/
- uploads/gallery/
- uploads/banners/
- uploads/avatars/
- uploads/...
The direction of this folders should be customizable in admin and would make more organized the uploads folders!

=> For the blocks management, the new presentation is nice, but it would be nice to add on a side the list of all existing blocks (by module, like a tree) on the site, so we could quickly find one and add it on a page...
I'm not sure to understand yet where to find the blocks from a specific module in order to add it...

=> Modules administration : nice presentation, its nice to have the option "list".
- But the "i" (infos) button doesn't work
- i can not see the option "weight" for ordring modules : was this option deleted?

=> Banners :
- still missing the option to activate/deactivate banners without having to change the "impressions purchased". This would be nice to temporary deactivate a banner
- "view banner" button doesn't work!

=> Users Management :
- "View info member" icon doesn't work !

Regards ;)

Francois

Login

Who's Online

166 user(s) are online (98 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 166

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits