DonCurioso
HispaXoops - Xoops España will offer a special price for hosting

Hi,

this is an announcement!!!! in a few days, one of our partners, Fefos, will offer from HispaXoops - XOOPS España a special hosting for a XOOPS sites, with our cooperation, Fefos could do a special package to start your new XOOPS site to a price less than 12 euros/year.

Of course we´re awaiting news from them, hope in next two weeks have a really good news if you're thinking about start with Xoops.

This price will be with a coupon or similar from us, only HispaXoops - XOOPS España could give these coupons.

Interested on it? Wait for news !!!

Regards

DonCurioso
HispaXoops - Xoops España offer a special Xoops Hosting

Hi everybody!!!

I did post a few days ago about a low-cost host for XOOPS users, i'm writing now to inform you about the status of the host, called Fefoshost, project for give hosting services to all the XOOPS community.

Let me explain about offers from the host company.

Fefoshost offers a $15/year program for the XOOPS community that give a generous Standard hosting and a $5/month for professional webhosting services, domain/s not included. E.g. You can use to have your first XOOPS Website without any kind of ads (except yours), with support & all features you´ll need it.

I'm proudly to donate to the XOOPS comunnity, a percentage of the revenues generates by the people coming from the xoops.org and their affiliates sites as donation every month in a recurring basis, not only in one payment. HispaXoops will donate it to help support the community with Fefoshost & MonbadHosting cooperation. This is one of our ways to say THANKS XOOPS!!!

Fefoshost, in cooperation with MonbadHosting (an 11 years old hosting company), offer a complete control panel to the users and Cpanel hosting system.

They're full-bilingual (English and Spanish) and located in Europe (Spain) and in North America (Houston), can sell dedicated professional servers (In Europe) in a very good prices. Of course that if we sell servers refered by the Xoops.org site.... a percentage of the revenues will go to Xoops.org too.

The Fefoshost tech team are connected 16 hours every day (very important, at least they did'nt say "24x7x365", this is the true), and they have forums, Ticket System and Live system for help the people, with a remanufacturated WHMCS system.... and i think you know, they love Xoops.

What do you think about this? It`s very easy. With this idea, you´ll have a cheap but powerful ad-free hosting oriented to Xoops, you're contributing to support XOOPS because i will donate a percentage & everybody could have benefits, in anyway, if you need a host, you'll must to pay, so use one to help XOOPS at same time XOOPS helps you with your projects.

Sorry, i can't found more cheaper with XOOPS support

Hope it helps.

Don' forget to use the code Xoops to get a special discount for you...MORE? Yes, you can

Don Curioso

Login

Who's Online

205 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 205

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits