Ritchie
Dutch Support Gone?
  • 2009/9/9 9:27

• Ritchie

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/1/27

Hi,

Does anybody know what happend to xoops.nl since i can't get in anymore. Dylian, shine? anybody.

T.i.a

Mamba
Re: Dutch Support Gone?
  • 2009/9/9 9:45

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Looks like somebody didn't pay the bill, and the account is suspended.

ghia
  • 2009/9/10 10:35

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Quote:
Wegens een technische storing is deze website momenteel niet bereikbaar

Het is u wellicht al opgevallen, maar de laatste weken is deze website niet goed bereikbaar geweest. Dit komt doordat de server waar deze website op staat problemen heeft met de verbinding met de MySQL server waar de database op staat. Begin juli zijn de problemen gemeld, en zou er een onderzoek gestart zijn. Ondanks vele pogingen om het probleem helder te krijgen, is er tot op heden geen goede oplossing gevonden, en heeft de hosting provider dit account geblokkeerd op grond van overmatig MySQL gebruik. Hiermee zijn de problemen op de server echter niet opgelost, dus de oorzaak van de instabiliteit ligt hoogstwaarschijnlijk ergens anders -niet bij deze website.

De hosting provider heeft stellig beloofd zo snel mogelijk met een oplossing te komen. Echter, ik heb al stappen ondernomen om de websites op die server te verhuizen naar een andere provider met een uitstekende reputatie voor schaalbaarheid en service. Dus linksom of rechtsom, deze website is binnenkort weer voor iedereen beschikbaar. Ik weet alleen niet precies wanneer.

Herko Coomans

Translation
Quote:
The site is unavailable due to a technical problem.
You may have noticed that in the last weeks this site had bad availibillity. This is caused by a bad connection with the SQL server with the database. Early juli were the problems reported and an investigation has started. Despite many efforts to clear up the problem, as today, no solution was found and the hoster has blocked the account for excessive SQL use. This did not solve the problems on the server, so probably the cause for the instability lies elsewhere - not at this website.

The hoster has made a firm promise to come with a solution. Nevertheless, I have made some steps to move websites from this server to another hoster with a good reputation of scaleability and service. So eitherway, this site will soon be available for everyone. I just don't know exactly when.
Herko Coomans

W'll keep you posted.

Ritchie
  • 2009/9/10 14:44

• Ritchie

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/1/27

Ahh ok, thanks Ghia for explaining. Hope the site will be back asap.

Login

Who's Online

159 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 159

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits