• 2009/7/18 0:11

• djkurvy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/8/8 1

I tried to change servers.

My site is www.goldcoastellc.com

1- I moved all the files over to the new server
2- The cpanel username was different on server 2 than server 1
3- I created a new Sql directory and ran query on server 2 that I downloaded from Server 1
4- Changed mainfile.php to reflect the changes...

Now I get this...

Warning: include(/home/louisia2/public_html/GOLDCOASTELLC.COM/include/common.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/louisia2/public_html/goldcoastellc.com/mainfile.php on line 193

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/louisia2/public_html/GOLDCOASTELLC.COM/include/common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/louisia2/public_html/goldcoastellc.com/mainfile.php on line 193

Warning: include_once(/home/louisia2/public_html/GOLDCOASTELLC.COM/class/xoopsblock.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/louisia2/public_html/goldcoastellc.com/header.php on line 30

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/louisia2/public_html/GOLDCOASTELLC.COM/class/xoopsblock.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/louisia2/public_html/goldcoastellc.com/header.php on line 30

Fatal error: Call to a member function stopTime() on a non-object in /home/louisia2/public_html/goldcoastellc.com/header.php on line 36

Any ideas?

culex
Re: Need some help
  • 2009/7/18 15:43

• culex

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/9/23

Check mainfile again agains filestructure in webspace.

I'm not sure but you have GOLDCOASTELLC.COM in mainfile vs. goldcoastellc.com from server message. Maybe change to same caps.

If this doesn't help, and changes to main file still no avail then run /checksum.php and see if you're missing any files from the move.

After go to admin and update modules.

Hope it'll work out
Programming is like sex:
One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Login

Who's Online

171 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 171

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits