wishcraft
X-Torrent 4.0 (Out in a few weeks)

Hi how are you all? I must congratulate those that have gotten x-torrent working, you are the media that I have been writing to in this category, you know those test apps you throw together to do some research.

Well once due to popular demand - I will be writing X-Torrent 4.0 to be compatible for all users of 2.3.4 and earlier, I have used the old model of classes for it that where written back in oct 2008, I haven't really worked on this one, due to marketing torrents have gotten but like it is written for legitimate use.

You can follow me in the SVN as I said I would come back to it in 6 months or so, when you know old fool decided to be that zealot and persecute some i don't know a download package. As requested I have dropped the Google API translation for the impression it leaves in the code, as always this is also ("in the before") like chronologically computer networks perform.

I noticed that some of the files have been altered from the point of last edit, for example where forms are missing that you only know the filename of when you save it after converting it. So that library you have been tinkering with, was mainly converted in totality and left for that old SVN Browse for a bit..

The features will include:

* None Ineluctable Classes Files (inherit from wfDownload).
* Hit & Runner Score
* Seeders Score
* Leeches Score

You can follow it in the SVN if you wish, those old revolving password, heck... you can know them and still not be able to log in or have your personal honeypot exposure in front of the world..

X-Torrent:http://x-torrent.svn.sourceforge.net/
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

Login

Who's Online

226 user(s) are online (148 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 226

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits