wishcraft
Legal Groups using XOOPS? I have seen a few!!

Just wondering if anyone has design some sites for reputable law firms specializing in personal injury litigation. Most of you know me quiet well, I will be around for awhile cause I am not looking to make a new product just develop XOOPS for awhile.

I have some personal legal issues that need to be sort out so I can dedicate my time to XOOPS they are to do with personal injury litigation against believe it or not the heath professional of the Australian government. It has been 10 years for me and I am hoping to seek renumeration for some personal injury and conditions I have obtained while in care of these ahh professional yes.

A couple of times (btsec) I have had contracts interfered with over these issue and I have received copies of reports and so on from very professional and reputable medico legal doctors who have reviewed my case and written reports disseminating that I well defined and prosecutable case against them.

This is a none xoops.org related matter, but I need to have focus in order to pick up phppp need for me to drive for awhile in dev while he irons out work. We want to finish 2.3.4 (not much of issue) and move into the XOOPS 3.0 (next generation of xoops).. Which i am happy to do I just want to be able to have focus on the issues.

Please email me @ simon at XOOPS dot org or simon at chronolabs dot org dot au if you are a legal group or know someone that would be interested in support community contributor.

(This is not a plee I have local option but thought i would ask)..

isn't interesting, you email a report around and suddenly your ADSL link which has a crystal clear line starts to drop it carrier...
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

Login

Who's Online

107 user(s) are online (60 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 107

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits