pattiea
Can Xoops be used for this?
  • 2009/4/9 22:01

• pattiea

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/4/9 2

Hello,

I have a few questions about Xoops. I have a team that I provide a replicated marketing site to, similar to an affiliate site. On this marketing site, we display their picture & name & they add their ow meta tags. The site is set up to use wildcard sub-domains and is created dynamically.

We currently capture lead data on a contact form and provide the information to the team member via email and as a static display in their user account and export to .csv.

Currently both the team member data & contact data are stored in MySQL db's.

Here are my requirements.

1. Keep the current features of the replicated site.

A team member accessible section that has the following:

1. Full-featured contact management for each user: Add, Edit, Delete, make notes.
2. Leads automatically assigned & displayed into the contact manager of the referring team member, across two different sites if necessary for the proper functioning of the replicated site.
3. Self-sign-up, with admin ability to cancel accounts if necessary.
4. The ability to set up scheduled emails to all contacts in the contact managers, in series, similar to an autoresponder system.
5. The ability to add a section for training which will contain downloads of e-books, audios and videos.
6. A functioning forum.
7. The ability to add custom fields.
8. A integrated calendar feature that will display team events to everyone, as well as, allow team members to add their own events for private viewing.
9. The ability to send SMS messages to team members (this is on my wish list and is not necessary to have immediately)

I have looked at some of the module add-ons such as SmartMail & SmartPartner.

Any assistance with answers to these questions would be most appreciated.

Kindest Regards

Pattie

Login

Who's Online

157 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 157

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits