xsell
streaming Mp3
  • 2009/4/8 20:11

• xsell

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2008/9/2 1

Hello

is there way to put my mp3 files outside the room and stream them via debaser ..

i tried to link to them by put the path to the mp3 folder but it didt work it works only when the mp3 files inside the root site .. i have limited bandwidth .

if there no way wht if i can make a folder lets call it audio and use htaccess file inside this folder to grap the mp3 file from another foolder out side the root ..

i have used anti-leach script to create link for my mp3 files i t works but the streaming Not ..

so any one tried the htaccess file to do such thing ..

ghia
Re: streaming Mp3
  • 2009/4/9 0:17

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Quote:
i have used anti-leach script to create link for my mp3 files i t works but the streaming Not ..
What script did you use?
What do you mean about the streaming: is it not working with the script or does the script not work for streaming?
Can you tell from the Apache logs when it is abuse?

xsell
Re: streaming Mp3
  • 2009/4/9 4:13

• xsell

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2008/9/2 1

i used small script , i cant remember where i found it but this script hide the actual folder that content the mp3 file . and generate a Mask link, like this.

http://www.sitename.com/files.php?file=mysong.mp3

Now when i copy this link and add to debaser as single file , all works Ok , u can download the file and the visitor cant find the actual folder for my songs . but when u hit stream for the file it won't stream it because the files actually outside the root..

Login

Who's Online

186 user(s) are online (146 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 186

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits