deka87
Getting white page when browsing the website
  • 2009/4/8 9:25

• deka87

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2007/10/5

Hi,

I have a websitehttp://6.pdvop2sz.z8.ru (technical name, the main domain a have tranfered to anothe ????? untill i get fixed this one) XOOPS 2.2.3 and it worked fine for me for over a year. the thing is that recently is tarted to get white pages when i browse the website. refreshing a page several times solves the problem. and if i get a some page white, the others are white too for about 30 seconds. then it's ok. what's that might be?
Mind anchors

webmystar
Re: Getting white page when browsing the website
  • 2009/4/8 12:18

• webmystar

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2008/6/23

do you have install the protector module? i think to many requests is your problem.

deka87
  • 2009/4/8 13:37

• deka87

• Friend of XOOPS

exactly. thanks webmystar. now any ideas on how to fix it without desabling protector?
Mind anchors

ghia
  • 2009/4/8 16:39

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

All seems normal here except for
/modules/content/10.html?id=2Quote:
Redirect Loop

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item. The site is redirecting the request in a way that will never complete.

* Have you disabled or blocked cookies required by this site?
* NOTE: If accepting the site's cookies does not resolve the problem, it is likely a server configuration issue and not your computer.
But I'm not sure on which server I see this, because the domain name changed to the freelance one.
It might a problem between servers or an URL rewrite problem?

deka87
  • 2009/4/8 19:09

• deka87

• Friend of XOOPS

i got the domian back for a while cos i have temporary diasbled the protector. it works fine when it's off. as in regard to the content module. im not sure what happened. it was just fine before. i have some url rewriting code fr it in htaccess but that's just to make pages look like content/1.html. i dont see any loop. gonna try to reinstalll content tomorrow.
Mind anchors

Login

Who's Online

229 user(s) are online (145 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 229

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits