balders
img in blocks
  • 2009/3/27 8:45

• balders

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/3/25

Hello,
I'm new to XOOPS but let me just say its awsome. I have 2 sites which i webmaster and i have changed both to Xoops. Used to be one PHP nuke and one html CSS.

I have surfed the supportforums for an issue regarding img in a left block visible on all pages. The image apare only in the topsite. In all the other pages i.e contactpage/newspage a.s.o the image doesn't show. I guess this is due to the fact that the actual path is not the same for the other pages?

Is there any way to correct this without changing the php for every page?

tnx :)

Anonymous
Re: img in blocks
  • 2009/3/27 9:01

• Anonymous

• Since:

You have an image in a "custom block" placed in the left column of the Top Page, yes?

If so then go to Admin>Blocks Admin and find your block in the listings. Then click on the "Edit" link in the right-hand column.

Use the "Visible in" select-box to choose the page(s) where your blcok will show. You can make multiple selections by holding down the "Ctrl" key on your keyboard in the usual way.

HTH

ghia
  • 2009/3/27 9:09

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Check out the link for your image. It probably start with .. or a name. It should start with / and then the full path from your web root (may differ from XOOPS root)eg /path/to/image.jpg . You can also use the full URL eghttp://www.yourdomain.com/path/to/image.jpg or in templates etc. you can use the path to XOOPS variable as <{$xoops_url}>/xoopspath/to/image.jpg .

balders
  • 2009/3/27 9:15

• balders

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/3/25

Tnx :)

Easy soulution was to type the full path. (schould have thought about that myself, sorry)

Cheers

Login

Who's Online

236 user(s) are online (173 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 236

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits