VsUK
New user seeks info...
  • 2008/12/16 20:17

• VsUK

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/12/16

New to this servce so do bare with me, not yet fully installed yet but got a few questions before i proceed to see if its worth it.

My intention was to create pages limited to spacific members of whome i would give access to edit & submit info to the database. However i want to be able to show in tables the database info regarding this info they submit & auto update them if the value's are higher or lower than the ones already submited.

For example i would have a user list that would be selectable from a new submit form, users i would submit myself or from a fellow admin. Then a text option for reasons for update & then a numeric value.

So, lets say User: Dave Reason: any text will do Aps: 300 is already in the database, now someone selects the user Dave from dropdown list & chose a reason for the update & then a new Aps value greater or lower than the one already entered, so if its 300, the database would auto update & would now show 600 or if its -250 the user would be deducted 250 & be left with just 50 & so forth.

Now, id like this info to be able to be shown to anyone of the upto date results for each user in a list.

Im a moderate html designer & never done anything or know anything about databases & showing results n so forth so i hope this has that ability & that its easy.

thanks

ghia
Re: New user seeks info...
  • 2008/12/16 22:53

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

So, you want that everybody can rate everybody (once?) on a scale from eg -1000 to +1000 and that then for each user the total is made?
There exists a user points module but I'm unsure what it actually does.

Login

Who's Online

427 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 427

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits