deka87
Is it possible to clone Lexikon module?
  • 2008/12/14 16:15

• deka87

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2007/10/5

Hi, is it possible to clone Lexikon module? If yes, then how?
Mind anchors

ghia
Re: Is it possible to clone Lexikon module?
  • 2008/12/14 16:43

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

You can clone every module. It's not very difficult, but a lot of work. See this FAQ.

deka87
  • 2008/12/14 18:41

• deka87

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2007/10/5

Awesome! The description is very clear so it only took two hours to clone it to modules/glossaries/. By the way, that comment of some American dude from Cali on the bad translation to English of the guide (which I guess was corrected then) almost freaked me out. I believe that XOOPS is an international project and everybody who benefits a little piece to it deserves many thanks.

Anyways, in regard to my clonned version of the lexikon module. I've done everything but replacing the templates by the new ones and left the logo alone. So it uses the same templates as the original installed lexikon module. So if anybody needs a clonned version of this great module do not hesitate to contact me by email or pm.
Mind anchors

vietnam
  • 2009/1/8 9:46

• vietnam

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/5/25

Quote:

deka87 wrote:
Awesome! The description is very clear so it only took two hours to clone it to modules/glossaries/. By the way, that comment of some American dude from Cali on the bad translation to English of the guide (which I guess was corrected then) almost freaked me out. I believe that XOOPS is an international project and everybody who benefits a little piece to it deserves many thanks.

Anyways, in regard to my clonned version of the lexikon module. I've done everything but replacing the templates by the new ones and left the logo alone. So it uses the same templates as the original installed lexikon module. So if anybody needs a clonned version of this great module do not hesitate to contact me by email or pm.

I need this module
Please send a copy to me, Thank you
mail: bestooboy [at] gmail.com

ghia
  • 2009/1/8 10:01

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Unless you are addicted to SPAM, do not post email addresses, but send them by PM.

Login

Who's Online

170 user(s) are online (121 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 170

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits