pixelpusher
mac osx & 2.3.1

I installed a new install of 2.3.1 and everything worked fine and test out on the mac and pc.

After one day when accessing the site, from mac osX, it went to "the white screen". The pc works fine

Turning on bug reporting provides nothing on the mac. Below is the report from the pc.

----------------
Errors
Warning: MyTextSanitizer::makeTboxData4Show is deprecated in file /class/module.textsanitizer.php line 619
Warning: MyTextSanitizer::makeTboxData4Show is deprecated in file /class/module.textsanitizer.php line 619
---------------------

I'm looking into this with my hosting provider. There may have been something changed overnight that has caused this issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Here is my system config.
---------------
XOOPS Version - XOOPS 2.3.1
PHP Version - 5.2.6
MySQL Version - 5.0.67-community
Server API Version - apache2handler
OS Version - Linux

safe_mode - Off
register_globals - Off
magic_quotes_gpc - On
allow_url_fopen - On
fsockopen - On
allow_call_time_pass_reference - On
post_max_size - 16M
max_input_time - 60
output_buffering -
max_execution_time - 30
memory_limit - 32M
file_uploads - On
upload_max_filesize - 20M

pixelpusher
Re: mac osx & 2.3.1

I figured out the problem. Don't have a fix but the site now works.

The module Web Links 1.1 is causing the problem when set as the default modules. It works fine if another module is the default.

Can someone help me find the developer of "Web Links" so I can try to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Login

Who's Online

239 user(s) are online (169 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 239

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits