unholio
Custom HTML pages - Errors
  • 2008/10/13 8:08

• unholio

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/8/26

I solved my problem. Thanks again.

On my site, I have many custom HTML pages that directly link to files in categorized directories. I used the info from Custom HTML Page FAQ in Xoops. When I have the base (index) file in the root dir, it works great. Example. It links to index files in each sub dir, however when I add the code to wrap the page in the sub dirs, I get this error. For some reason it seems PHP is treating the current dir as document root. My site root is /var/www/rgt/. When I have another index.php in a sub dir such as /var/www/rgt/ebooka/ad&d/index.php is it treating the current working dir as root so it never is able to call /var/www/rgt/mainfile.php and errors out. I am using the wrapper code of:

include("./mainfile.php");
include(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."/header.php");
?>

Like I said, if the ebook.php is in the site root, it works as it should, but if the index.php is in a sub dir of the site root, it errors out. Any help from those of you better versed in PHP and XOOPS would be most appreciated. So far all of my questions have been found here, but this one has me stumped. Thanks in advance.

Login

Who's Online

165 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 165

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits