wishcraft
New household members... and a croakie frog...

Hi everyone meet my new pals at my house, this is bear, angel and max the finches... As you can see from this video of them they are cool calm and collected.

[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/8sSW1WZsS9M[/flash]

I also got one of those walk past croaky frogs, but this interesting question put to me by an old friend alesha, who wondered why hers use to go off all the time when no one was near, mine is doing the same I now know why.

See there is a motion sensor in the frog that checks with a pulse of electrons or photons for something falling in it path. And in some of the peoples houses I know we exist in a time rift like a distortion, although our eyes themselves don't show this, the sensor is picking up on the space around it bubbling and distorting.

The tacteon field caused by a rift in time space, like my existence around it is from this distortion is causing the photon sensor to detect the motion of unusual oxygen conditions which it reports as a croaky sound.

These frogs from the Australian National Geographic are a very good way of finding if you rent or live in a house with the old room rule in physics you will find if time space is distorted in your environment you work or live in between the space of a wall and the frog any bubble or ripple in time space will produce a photon burst that causes the frog to croak.

I really don't think they should have walked into or thought about injecting someone other than by themselves when they are a physical distortion in the space time continuum, or attempted to pretend they are something that can even quote an anything to someone who has existed... well.. that is the by and by now... lets blog back on them and disturb them even more...

btw, trabis, I can't actually see your posts in this environment I notice you made a comment on my recent news and the next reply about being yahoo or gmail from someone's reply to your comment was when i noticed...
Resized Image
http://www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

Login

Who's Online

350 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 350

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits