wishcraft
XAPS - XOOPS Asia Pacific Support - Concept in Motion

Resized Image Hey how are you all? I have been working on a new concept, sorry I notice some of you in the world still take aussie slang and our expression of good taste in code in for some reason in the impressions of the site in some poor view of it.

Ohh well if you have lived in Australia for Six month you would have wanted to punch a few Australia several time from you know giving a complement... Anyway the Asia Pacific Region is massive there are over 29 Regions/Countries that contain in it.

This is what a .asia domain represents an encapsulation of all of those, well I run a co-operative not a corporation anyone can be a member just have to be an aussie citizen or have an Australian Tax File Number. It is called Chronolabs (www.chronolabs.org.au) code word clora...

We have been around for many years dating back to before TCP/IP when the now internet use to run on domain lookups over netbios and netbeui and there was BBS and access to things like gopher, back in the days when altavista.com was the only search engine.

Anyway I have for awhile owned www.xoops.asia domain and I was wondering what to do with it, I was talking to mamba about some sort of support in Australia for xoops, seeming I keep having this weird arse stuff happen on my computer for example when I developed X-Soap 3.9 the zip was finalized but for some reason even after sending to the SVN the copy in the development folder rolled back to 2.3 even though the zip didn't... Probably cause I use and affiliate German group GHmB - WinRar support.. They registered the first Chronolabs domain for me when I was 11 - had no credit card then and it still displayes - www.chronolabs.com

Anyway looking for anyone interested it is a support site for example the major files will be set up in torrents as most of the islands round here are on really crappy dialup and there is no broadband...

Be nice if some more of you cute Asian pacific people like myself get involved... It would be good to get XOOPS thriving down here in the asia pacific.. Remember you purple people eaters as a programmer you can well borrow people of the keyboard that is why I had a slight dusting of some inherit herbs form regions of the Amazon and so on.. That no one can get their hands on even when they attempt to find it walks them in the wrong direction.

Oh well check out the work so far XAPS - www.xoops.asia - it is a co-operative approach not a pyramid scheme like a corporation that always if you look back to the first societies pyramids that well if anyone noticed collapse called Egypt Don't know why it is 30000 years of copy cat but ohh well..

Check out the button --> Resized Image
All done on a waterproof keyboard so no more water tap look up service or use me like the shower router if your not in the geeks shower...
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

Login

Who's Online

219 user(s) are online (148 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 219

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits