wishcraft
X-Torrent 2.04

Resized ImageX-Torrent is a complete torrent solution for XOOPS 2.3. There is alot of potential in torrent sharing, this allows you a company, business, personal or eductional institute to distribute data via torrents which is useful.

Due to the large volume of difference between internet speeds in the world, torrents now consist of over 18% of broadband traffic. Torrents are becoming a commodity these day from small to large files.

Currently x-Torrent offers a large range of options, but we will be releasing a new version in around 6 months, if some spare time comes in we will be writting in more options and systems.

x-Torrent is a module which offer full control of torrents in xoops, it will poll the torrents as well as download file information, seeds, leeches, trackers etc, of the torrent.

It is a modified version of wfDownload by the wf Team. Completely tested x-Torrent will allow you to manipulate and maintain your torrent library with easy forms and standised interface.

The announce appears from the filehttp://yoursite.com/modules/xtorrent/announce.php You can redirect this at the root with a .htaccess file to something that is shorter.

Quote:
This was written while the pope was in my home town of origin - The Hornsby Shire with new pontiff/pope torrents feature for those catholics and stuff.. Wonder what PDF and Movies turn up with what does in probability happen when i coder takes ayahuasca and uses the X-Factor - least all our programming languages work with the birds and trees an animals and stuff. And my end uses and clients get extra special treatment by the juanambam tribes of the amazon bird and animal wheel, where that plant is from, yeah well once again in retrospect "I hope you enjoy" - i was done with another programmer the tea that is and it was just that in there, one of the packets of leaves name erased the moment we touched it... dam cactus ;-0 :-X

Resized ImageKey Current Features:-
• RSS Feed
• Agent Control
• Tracker / Announcer
• Rank Support
• Blocks
• Top Ten

System Requirements:-
• XOOPS 2.0.x
• XOOPS 2.2.x
• XOOPS 2.3.x

Download: xoops2_xtorrent_2.04.zip (362Kb)
Torrent: xoops2_xtorrent_2.04.zip.torrent (362Kb)
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

wishcraft
X-Torrent 2.04 - Full Feed Data - Suggest Change

At the moment the content is stripped from the RSS Feed for X-Torrent, but if you want you can make this change for a full spectrum of content including smileys, xoopscodes and images and html..

/xtorrent/rss/feed.php

//Change Line 37 - from:
$download['description'] = strip_tags($myts->displayTarea($myrow["description"], 001));        

// Change Line 37 - to:
$download['description'] = htmlspecialchars(htmlspecialchars_decode($myts->displayTarea($myrow["description"], 111)));
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

Login

Who's Online

263 user(s) are online (193 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 263

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits