wishcraft
Yes Star Trek is Real well everything except the reply TOS

Well now we are all here in this MAL perhaps we should sort out what to do with the situation, see if you think about it TNG for example The Next Generation was made in the 286 and 386 days which from my discussion with Gaz from www.bee-unlimited.co.uk which will back this up it would for example take around 300 years to render just 500 frames of movie footage like TNG on a 386 days of detail like a Borg Ship flying at the enterprise shooting phasers.

I am and always will be one of the two admirals on the Internets Be Back Soon tier of Star Fleet Command BBS, while things get put into software abstraction layers like Dr Dos - Dr Denial of Service. In this strange world of the hippy all because of it is powered by you. Well why are all these other MALs coming here, well that is interesting questions, maybe so we have some more quantum connivence.

Things like the BORG and the Cyclons have been attempted a couple of time to breach our real space that why for example you have cops banning laser in NSW cause they can't work out why a laser from head height is coming from no where. See with a correct locking mechanism you can keep these undentities out of our XOOPS and attempting to cross down tiers of multiversity layers.

Would you like to see our galaxy.. This is the milky way:

Resized Image

See how it is the center of multiversity where we are all elementals of other regions of space there are no gods of hippies here, only us the people around us and ourselves.
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

Runeher
Re: Yes Star Trek is Real well everything except the reply TOS
  • 2008/7/4 15:09

• Runeher

• Module Developer

• Since: 2008/1/24

Are we alone?... Not a chance!!

wishcraft

Especially when that photo is not even by human of the milky way.. lol thankfully to you runeher i got my first members reply post... Remember back there in BBS and fidonet and usenet ever since the first TCP/IP news groups in that when it was being designed, I have been putting posts in there and causing myself to have header tags etc, in later versions I started putting in header tags for multiversity and timeline tunneling from tcp/ip 4+

Thanks to GMbH who thankfully registered my word for it 'chronolabs' in the domain infrastructure cause when i was 11 i didn't have a credit card.. after they emailed me and asked me if they could.. they probably still have the email with my home address with my parents... they also support these days things like WinRAR and so on...

And then in TCP/ip 6 guess who appeared in the tcp/ip group again suggesting we put some AI in it for assigning network addresses and so on. thats right it was me.. Myself and Spock are talking about XOOPS back in BBS Days at SFC BBS cause he was whats all this XOOPS typing around on our keyboards in puppy meets the computer world and the computer..

And yes things like multiversity tunneling and so on are my IP - Intellectual Property, actually runeher my cousin paul from norway is coming down from up their to study in the typo university with all the typo's that couldn't work out you learn about the multiverse in a multiversity... Which yeah has a double meaning in it like all that jazz..
Resized Image

wishcraft

Resized ImageWell as you can see there is an 'Star Fleet Command' Style ship in orbit, but much larger than the ones you see in the get scanned by nanolight reels, they have been broadcasting.. This is a thermal image taken a bit before 27-09-2006 you can see the crona of the sun in the corner bottom right, so they will be back when they are finished observations, could be what they call here an 'alchemical' balancing.

Which is what would have also delivered the reels in the first place in the old slip some real footage and directive in the before but from then and in it'sResized Image own way caused a fold in space time and making a reply before hand and an versifications afterwards just from someone having a shower or typing on a type them around on it querty instead of the ullision boards, as 'fan' base would wanting to live a dream. To make that abstraction layer, see ships smaller like what you see as the enterprise e-class need to have a higher critical mass to fold into space time and move between MALS, otherwise they self implode. See here is another image of the same ship, in orbit of the sun.

What a doof an ELE system about sounds like the planet exploding making a sounds like ka-doof, of temporal quantum anomaly encapsulated by the word and the nanoscience that produces itself in keywords of sounds, where you and whatever your car is meant to be gets DJ'd into another layer of space time... And walking in all the... anyway... Least all the food is back, I really don't know what they are going to going to do about the food bill at this point or those two of the same cat and their meow bill, of one us even eating something like an apple and having something behind us with an apple stealing Intellectual Property, which in some results only happen normally in localised geno pools before DNA is thinned from it original pool.
Resized Image

moonisharsh
  • 2008/7/20 16:40

• moonisharsh

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/7/20

The outerspace is really mysterious and waiting for human beings to find.

Login

Who's Online

261 user(s) are online (159 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 261

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits