leco1
CBB 308
  • 2008/6/26 15:22

• leco1

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/11/17

How to modify language that appear in any blocks.

Exemple:

Last Post

Today 13:00
chardiar

I need change today to Hoje, because that is in protugues from Brasil.

Thaks

Anonymous
Re: CBB 308
  • 2008/6/26 16:11

• Anonymous

• Since:

Hi,

Does this post help?:
https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=289009#forumpost289009

Could you edit the Frameworks English language file and then share it with us?

leco1
  • 2008/6/30 2:12

• leco1

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/11/17

Thanks JAVesey.

I used the Frameworks 1.20 but not provided. The error still occurring.

Then I changed the settings in global.php file.

Now is OK.

You can access the forum inhttp://xoopsbr.uni.cc/modules/newbb/viewpost.php

Try to transfer and see what happens.

wishcraft

Well yeah I have been noticing some interesting errors on my system that weren't there before, like for example on a 'sexual' orientated site it all works completely, but on the same model of VPS with the identical code that is not a 'sexual' site stuff like the add forum etc in the admin side doesn't work..

I just hope we are not in a situation like what hitler did open the book of the undead and we have people walking around in an unwritten abstract language in no control of their mind, it is part of the reason why us newtown punks (which should be called newstown) organized the zombie protests in melbourne, you know when you walk into an office and someone can't even get a common british name like Simon Roberts right and they stumble on words like nomis sterbor and star blankly and say stuff like at the Birth Deaths and Marriages office that they don't change names there and so on...

Well I am going to write a new version of CBB and put some control mechanism in it and get rid of it's boxie look with some nice bevels and so on... Not sure when I have some work at myspace for a couple of weeks adjusting some tables and making some RSS Feeds importing... at a site called Rotten Tomatoes.. Hopefully my tattooing back into the asian and aussie yakkuzi line will prevent them playing us across the 'table'... Seeming I am typing from somewhere before the ming dynasty.

I don't know this is a good band :http://www.southern.com/southern/band/CRASS/ might need to keep tattooing this back... Especially when extels IP of Darin don't seem to be the IP coming up at my end...
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

Anonymous
  • 2008/6/30 7:27

• Anonymous

• Since:

@wishcraft
Sorry mate..... I'll need to re-read that post a few times before I understand it

I have a couple of questions:
1. Is your version of Frameworks put together in collaboration with phppp/bandit-x?
2. Will you be liaising with phppp/bandit-x regarding your proposed CBB rewrite or will you be releasing it independently as a new and separate module?

I have to ask as it's going to get mighty confusing for us humble users otherwise.

@leco1
Try Frameworks 1.22 and xoopeditors 1.21 which are/were available from phppp's website (xoopsforge.com)

I assume they are still available but it looks like DJ's exceeded his bandwidth limit this month

I can email them to you if you PM me with your e-addy.

HTH

Mamba
  • 2008/6/30 8:14

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

You can download them:

Frameworks 1.22
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Login

Who's Online

154 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 154

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits