trina
Want to hire Xoops SEO expert
  • 2008/4/21 19:03

• trina

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/6/28

Hi everyone! I am looking to pay someone to help me with SEO and Xoops. I guess there was a company that used to work with XOOPS and SEO but when I visited their website no one was active.

With my gaming website, PR companies base everything on Alexia ratings. I need to make sure my rating matches my hits. Currently they do not, although Alexia did just alter the way they come up with their number, I would like to hire someone just to look through my site and make recommendations.

Thank you,
Trina

script_fu
Re: Want to hire Xoops SEO expert

You need to work on your title tags and descriptions.

"Don't be fooled by our halos!"
Is not a very good seo term. Girl gaming, gamers and stuff like that will help alot.

This theme changer module will help you a lot breaking down the different sections of your site for better seo.

Theme changer 2.6

You can use this module to add different content to the description, keywords and the most important "titles" of your website...

Its a start and will help a lot.

Edit: Be careful the module does not like "most of the themes" with morpho code in them like the zeta theme.

There are however exceptions...

wishcraft

Hi trina, I have SEO a few XOOPS sites, you can hire me if you like, I will have to juggle you with various other work i do, but if you like check my wiki there is a few documents on the primary functions of SEO Xoops..

Wiki: Wishcraft

Thanks
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

trina
  • 2008/4/22 22:45

• trina

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/6/28

Wishcraft, I am reading your documents now! Thank you for writing. I still would like you to hire you to help me out. Please pm me your availablity.

@scriptfu: Thank you for the help!

danielscott8

Hi,

We are an seo service providers if you are interested in availing our services or hiring us you are always welcome.......

For any queries or suggestions you can also mail me at internationalseoservices@gmail.com

--
Regards,
Daniel Scott
http://internationalseoservices.wordpress.com/

Login

Who's Online

210 user(s) are online (146 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 210

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits