trina
Looking for SEO expert with Xoops
  • 2008/4/15 23:17

• trina

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/6/28

I can't find the appropriate place for this, but I am currently looking to hire someone that can help me improve the SEO on my XOOPS site. Please leave references and your name if you are interested and we'll talk cost from there.

Thank you and sorry if this isn't appropriate.
Trina

lintu
Re: Looking for SEO expert with Xoops
  • 2008/4/16 4:15

• lintu

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/9/18

Here is a free advise - submit news about your site on XOOPS News (YAXS). This will propagate to all the sites that runs on XOOPS and give you valuable in-bound links to your site. One of the most important measures for a website is how many other sites link to it. The more links the better. Having links to your website from authoritative resources on the Internet helps you rank higher in search engines since these links are an indication that your website is trustworthy and contains good content.

You can also use this to grade your site. Website Grader is a free seo tool that measures the marketing effectiveness of a website. It provides a score that incorporates things like website traffic, SEO, social popularity and other technical factors. It also provides some basic advice on how the website can be improved from a marketing perspective.
JigJak.com - A social Bookmarking & Blogging site.

ProjectMgr.net - Online Project Management Software

Login

Who's Online

241 user(s) are online (147 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 241

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits