script_fu
Extgallery <{if $xoops_isadmin}> [gallery]299[/gallery] Tag Is still shown to anonymous

I have extgallery set up and work flawless. The module is a dream to use. However there is one issue thats driving me nuts.

I un commented the hook hack in extgallery_public-album.html

<!-- Start Displaying Hook code -->
<!--            <{if 
$xoops_isadmin}>
<
div><input type="text" value='[gallery title="<{$photos[photo].photo_desc}>"]<{$photos[photo].photo_id}>[/gallery]' /></div>
                <{/if}>
    -->
<!-- 
End Displaying Hook code -->

So now the gallery tags are showing and working fine.

The problem is the gallery tags are shown to all users.
The <{if $xoops_isadmin}> is not working. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this issue?

Will_H
Re: Extgallery <{if $xoops_isadmin}> [gallery]299[/gallery] Tag Is still shown to anonymous
  • 2008/1/30 15:46

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

dude...

try this

<!-- Start Displaying Hook code -->
            <{if 
$xoops_isadmin}>
<
div><input type="text" value='[gallery title="<{$photos[photo].photo_desc}>"]<{$photos[photo].photo_id}>[/gallery]' /></div>
                <{/if}>
<!-- 
End Displaying Hook code -->

Sublime
Re: Extgallery <{if $xoops_isadmin}> [gallery]299[/gallery] Tag Is still shown to anonymous
  • 2008/1/30 15:47

• Sublime

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/23

<!-- I'll give you a hint -->

script_fu

You guys missed read my post above. lol
I said above that the gallery tags are working! That means I all ready un commented them.

The problem is...

When you log out of the site the <{if $xoops_isadmin}> is not working correctly. Anonymous can still see the gallery tags. It makes the site very unprofessional.

Sublime
  • 2008/1/30 18:08

• Sublime

• Just popping in

odd...

script_fu

Thanks for your interest maka...

Me and Will got it all sorted a little while ago... You should check out this extgallery module on the server. Will has done some impressive work with the templates for the module. If your using the module anywhere personally snag a copy. They are inside theme on the new towing website. Hit Will up if you haven't seen this new site on the server.

Extgallery now displays lightbox truly all over the site including thumbs inside of the gallery which it did not do before.

Sublime
  • 2008/1/31 9:32

• Sublime

• Just popping in

yeah i know where ur talkin about, I'll check it out, thanks.

Login

Who's Online

164 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 164

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits