EyeKeeper
Redirect page with ajax
  • 2008/1/21 19:46

• EyeKeeper

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/6/11

Hey there

I'm trying to get rid of the redirect page or at least be able to use one that allows me to use ajax to reload a div after data has been inserted....

First, I tried using the default redirect_header function from XOOPS but since I adapted the whole admin interface to use ajax every time I use the redirect_header function it reloads the whole page and, consequently, it get some errors 'cause it should be loaded into the div and not the whole page itself.

I know the header function has to reload the whole page and then I started looking over here to get a workaround and came to this link --> Show XOOPS redirect page messages in theme - Xoops-magazine.com.

But I couldn't get this running either on my XOOPS version.
I'm currently running XOOPS Brasil version and the lines to be changed are different and some non-existent.

Is there a way to recreate a new redirect page or having after the insertion some auto-reload function for the div? I wanted just to get the page loaded somehow... I've already looked for two days over google and found bunches of links and suggestions but I couldn't get any to work!

Thanks for any help.

EyeKeeper
Re: Redirect page with ajax
  • 2008/1/21 21:05

• EyeKeeper

• Quite a regular

thanks someone!

that's basically the same as commented on the link on my previous post...

about xt...

we're just waiting for Giba getting back from vacation and after they'll check the files again and I guess we'll be ready to move on and re-upload the site

EyeKeeper
  • 2008/1/21 23:19

• EyeKeeper

• Quite a regular

Well...

I followed the instructions on the the site, someone and it worked well for the front-end part of the site...

But under the admin no luck yet...

any suggestions?

phppp
  • 2008/1/22 3:59

• phppp

• XOOPS Contributor

• Since: 2004/1/25

"redirect page" is redesigned in XOOPS 3.0, by which the concept of "redirect page" does not exist any more.

In XOOPS 2.3, it will be kept as it is.
I am not sure how "redirect page with ajax" works but it could be good experiment that helps improve relevant functionality in XOOPS 3.0

EyeKeeper
  • 2008/1/22 19:11

• EyeKeeper

• Quite a regular

thanks bud

I readapted the code but still no luck...
I'll have to take a deeper look why this dam*** code is not running...

thanks once again

Login

Who's Online

236 user(s) are online (132 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 236

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits