Catzwolf
Will all module developers and Module Users please read and comment on this....
  • 2007/11/1 1:17

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

1. Are you not fed up of installing a module and find it doesn't work,
2. Are you not fed up installing a module only to find that you have the wrong version of Xoops?
3. Are you fed up of not having a central place to download the latest secure version of a module?
4. Are you not fed up having to look all over the interent just to add content to your Website?

If so, please get invloved with this topic and state that you would like to have something done about this and done here at XOOPS and not somewhere else or even if you don't really give a monkies about this subject, either way have you say on the matter.

Please read this topic, it is important to the future of XOOPS module development:

https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=61460&forum=47&post_id=276482#forumpost276482

Help strengthen the future of module development here at Xoops.

TopKnot
Re: Will all module developers and Module Users please read and comment on this....
  • 2007/11/1 8:28

• TopKnot

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/27

Catzwolf:
In a perfect world, I'd love to have all the above things addressed. After giving the other top CMS's a long test, they have all these features. But XOOPS is still better in many ways and that is why I use it over Drupal and Joomla. When XOOPS finally does get all the issues resolved, there will be no testing of other CMS's...just XOOPS and nothing else.

I want to thank all the module developers and core developers for their outstanding work. But searching for modules is todays biggest issue.

Login

Who's Online

258 user(s) are online (173 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 258

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits