marpie_man
Request: Functionality Facebook and User/Edit list
  • 2007/10/30 19:33

• marpie_man

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/7/15

I am still looking for a way to ad the next functions in Xoops. I've asked mine questions in another forum with a lot of other stuff. I've solved "the other stuff" but the functions mentioned below are still open. I think there are no solutions found in exiting modules so probly the "wheel" must be invented again. My PHP programming is zero, so mayby somebody can help. If the are minor adjustings to be made in existing modules, that's something I can do but I have to be directed in the right way.

1. Facebook - We want to have a Facebook based on my account. If a new user is created with a photo, it must automaticly appear in the facebook with the name. Also it must be possible to find the user based on accountname. I've searched for a solution, but al galleries/albums are based upon manually adding the user.

2. Admin/User - In the Admin section you can can edit a single user. One of the fields is alterd so we can provid the user with costum information, but this field must be updated every month. We currently have 230 user so editting by user is a hell of a job. If the users are in a list and we can edit this field, press updated (or something like this en voila...

or

Edit the users based on a import module (CSV, Excel or something)

Who can help me with above functions?

Many thanks

Xoops 2.0.17/ Smaartsection/Newbb/Contact2.16/DMS en 7 modules more

Login

Who's Online

149 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 149

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits