Eugney
Multiples of the same module
  • 2007/10/17 18:09

• Eugney

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/7/25

How would install multiples of cjay content i edited everything in the mid but it still added it to the old module i need 2 of the same moduel so i can set diffrent things on each one for diffrent user groups

tcnet
Re: Multiples of the same module
  • 2007/10/17 20:16

• tcnet

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2006/5/12

There is a FAQ on cloning modules here:https://xoops.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=274

However, I would encourage you to look for a module other than cjay content, as my site was hacked thru the Spaw editor used in CJay content. Also, CJay has not been updated in years and is no longer supported by its developer. I think Smart Section performs the same functions as CJay.

MadFish
  • 2007/10/18 0:35

• MadFish

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/9/27

You could also try Pico, a content module that supports duplication out of the box. You can install as many copies as you want, just need to change the directory name.

Eugney
  • 2007/11/20 0:25

• Eugney

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/7/25

Seeing as i cant make a new topic keeps telling me to serch when i have 16 times i am trying to make a get script from a ACH database that when the post a user and pass it will make the account

$user = $_GET['user'];
$pass = $_GET['pass'];
$email = $_GET['email'];

$host="192.168.1.10";
$user="user";
$pass="pass";

$connect=mysql_connect($host,$user,$pass);

$pass = md5(password);

mysql_query("INSERT INTO xoops_users (uname, pass, user_sig, name, email, url, user_avatar, user_regdate, user_icq, user_from, user_viewemail, actkey, user_aim, user_yim, user_msnm, posts, attachsig, rank, level, theme, timezone_offset, last_login, umode, uorder, notify_method, notify_mode, user_occ, bio, user_intrest, user_mailok)
VALUES('$user', '$pass' ,'','','','blank.gif','',' 1195462800','','','0','','','','','0','0','0','1','','0.0','0','nest','0','1','0','','','','0' ) ");

is what i have so far yes i know the time stamp is for 2k8 but i cant figure out how to make the time stamp for that day another think i cant figure out is how to make the UID go to the group it needs to be assigned to any help would be enjoyed

BlueStocking

Source Ref

Description:
FiSh has discovered a vulnerability in the Cjay Content WYSIWYG IE module for Xoops, which can be exploited by malicious people to disclose sensitive information or to compromise a vulnerable system.

Input passed to the "spaw_root" parameter in admin/editor2/spaw_control.class.php is not properly verified before being used to include files. This can be exploited to include arbitrary files from local or external resources.

Successful exploitation requires that "register_globals" is enabled.
________
BS_Note: I requested my server persons turn my register globals off.
https://xoops.org/modules/repository .. It is time to get involved - XOOPS.ORG

Login

Who's Online

211 user(s) are online (125 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 211

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits