mjmurphy5371
Desperately seeking HELP!

Site in question is www.mikeshardwoodfloors.com

I gain most of my employment through this website as I have decided to try to be "cutting edge" and spend my marketing budget here rather than through traditional print (i.e yellow pages).

I had a designer originally build this site and another for me, but when she was contracted to "move" the site/s to a different hosting provider (that she solicited me to do for a commission) she corrupted the database somehow and never fixed it.

Here is where I am: I have been working with another "new" designer on this project but not much has been to fix it, I suspect she is just too busy with other projects and is hard to get ahold of.

I REALLY need someone that can communicate with me via email or IM on a regular basis that can either a. fix this website or b. build me a new one QUICKLY.

I have had my PPC campaigns (where I get my work) on hold now for over a month, and as of next week I am effectively unemployed and the payment of my mortgage is seriously in question.

Please review the site, as it stands all "works" or "photos" have been completely wiped out, the database refuses to take any uploads to re install them, and I was originally hoping to improve the site in terms of SEO and better ways of displaying my "before" and "after" photos.

I have had mixed feelings on the XOOPS community in the past, as I was robbed by a designer who solicited me from this board....but I have also had some very generous people donate their time and advice to me so I am really hoping someone out there with a knack for design can take on this project at a fixed bid or a rate of 25 dollars per hour.

Contact me at mjmurphy53711@yahoo.com

If I am impressed with your work, I have www.midwestwakeboarder.com that has the same database issues and needs a facelift along with six other websites.

Xoops designers, I am calling out for your help! Help me save my business and my employment before funds run out, I have a baby on the way!

Any advice would be appreciated if anyone could reccomend a designer, or should I check out mambo or joomla designers and have a start from scratch? Anyone?

Anxiously awaiting any help.

Will_H
Re: Desperately seeking HELP!
  • 2007/10/6 18:13

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

Hey Mike, I am away from my home at the moment. However when I get home I will contact you. I am not completely sure what problems you are having. Though I have been using XOOPS for a long while, and may be able to get you back on your feet.

mjmurphy5371

Thanks Will, looking forward to any help I can find.

Any examples of your work? I couldn't find a portfolio on your site....I am not terribly picky but I have had experiences on this board that make me careful.

Cheers.

Will_H
  • 2007/10/7 1:27

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

what kind of examples are you looking for?

I would be more than happy to show you my work.

Link

and my latest project is a redesign of the XOOPS admin panel.

Resized Image

Login

Who's Online

154 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 154

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits