RiazShahid
Release of DokuWiki 2.10 for Xoops

Many congratulations to the developers for this great work and thanks for sharing it with the community. I am much happy to read about the developments made and I assumed that it will be a great alternative to wiki sites etc. I installed it to XOOPS 2.0.16, but there is nothing being shown in it (only a blank page when index in opened in amdin side), does it not work with XOOPS 2.0.16?
I have already installed SmartObject Framework v.092 is there any other Framework needed? and from where I can find XOOPS editor required for this module?

samer
Re: Release of DokuWiki 2.10 for Xoops
  • 2007/10/4 6:26

• samer

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/24

you need to install the frameworks package by phppp at your site's root.

jayjay
  • 2007/10/4 8:35

• jayjay

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/9/10

Hi RiazShahid!

You need to download and install both Frameworks and xoopseditor for Dokuwiki to fully work.

I will specify this in the release notes when we release a new version of Dokuwiki for Xoops.

RiazShahid

hi Jayjay!
Thanks for the link, actually I am installed them, but there was some problem I think. I am going to upload them again, can you please inform that will xoops-class-xoopseditor.zip (1.10) will be enough or I will have to also install other versions of editor?
And is xoops-frameworks-1.20.zip is enough or must install other versions too?

RiazShahid

I have installed the xoops-class-xoopseditor and xoops-frameworks-1.20, but it displays nothing except a blank page. What should I do?

jayjay
  • 2007/10/9 9:41

• jayjay

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/9/10

I have too little information. You need to upload Frameworks and xoopseditor to the correct place as detailed in the documentation of these bundles.

Please enable debug and tell me what error you get when you open dokuwiki.

Login

Who's Online

166 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 166

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits