jeffgr
Soft launch of XoopsExperts.com
  • 2007/9/12 13:11

• jeffgr

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/2/22

Hi everyone,

I have launched
www.XoopsExperts.com, a web site where you can post your Xoops-related projects, and advertise any Xoops-related services that you may have to offer.

The site still has a few kinks to work out, so I would appreciate it if you let me know of any improvements to be made. :)

If you have a special expertise in XOOPS themes, modules, templates, or SEO for Xoops-based sites, you can enter your free listing in the Expert Directory.

If you are looking for paid help with any aspect of your XOOPS site, you can post a free help wanted ad, specifying your exact project requirements and project budget. There is no minimum project budget required to post an ad.

It's completely free to use this site. There are also a few advertising spaces, where your link will be prominently featured, that are available for small fee.

Please read the About Pricing section before describing your XOOPS services. Explicit pricing (giving an exact price for a service) is not allowed on this site, for reasons that I explain on that page.

There is also a section which I hope will be useful for both XOOPS experts and Clients, called Consulting Advice

More features will be added to the site shortly as well. My hope is that this site will become a useful resource for those looking for paid XOOPS help, and for XOOPS Experts who want to advertise their services.

Cheers,

jeffgr

Peekay
Re: Soft launch of XoopsExperts.com
  • 2007/9/12 14:53

• Peekay

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/11/20

Nice idea jeffgr.

Site looks good IMHO, but I would change the header slightly. That '<{if XOOPS show block}>' in the banner caught my eye... but only because I thought it was an error!
A thread is for life. Not just for Christmas.

jeffgr
  • 2007/9/12 23:08

• jeffgr

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/2/22

That's supposed to be "artistic"! :)

But good point...maybe I will change the header slightly because of that!

jeffgr

Will_H
  • 2007/9/12 23:52

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

lol, I actually thought it was pretty clever.

Login

Who's Online

130 user(s) are online (72 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 130

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits