josespi
Problem with a class in xoopsgallery
  • 2007/8/24 17:19

• josespi

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/29

When installing xoopsgallery 2.1 rc4 in XOOPS 2.2 leaves the following error to me:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class gallerysession in /home/damianjo/public_html/modules/xg2/engine/modules/core/classes/GallerySession.class on line 46

I know that I am in a version unstable of XOOPS and tried to install a module that for a long time this inactive one, but so far I have not been having another option. Thank you very much.

ESPAÑOL

Al instalar el xoopsgallery 2.1 en un XOOPS 2.2 me sale el siguiente error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class gallerysession in /home/damianjo/public_html/modules/xg2/engine/modules/core/classes/GallerySession.class on line 46

Se que estoy con una versión inestable de XOOPS e intentando instalar un módulo que hace tiempo esta inactivo, pero por ahora no tengo otra opción. Muchas gracias.

José Espinoza

suico
Re: Problem with a class in xoopsgallery
  • 2007/8/24 18:08

• suico

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/7/24

Look for the include of the file which has the declare of gallerysession and change it to include_once and see ig that solves your problem.
Yogurt Social Network Service
Visit:http://www.marcellobrandao.eti.br/

josespi
  • 2007/8/29 21:50

• josespi

• Just popping in

Thanks for your answers

I have reviewed all the archives, and the GallerySession.class always is called by a line like this
GalleryCoreApi::requireOnce('modules/core/classes/GallerySession.class');

I know php very little so I will thank for any aid.

Somebody has managed to install xoopsgallery2_rc4?
Because when I have tried it to install in the premises, it shows another error to me.

ESPAÑOL

He revisado todos los archivos del módulo, y el archivo GallerySession.class siempre es llamado por una línea como esta:
GalleryCoreApi::requireOnce('modules/core/classes/GallerySession.class');

Sé muy poco de php así que agradeceré cualquier ayuda.

¿Alguien ha logrado instalar el xoopsgallery2_rc4? Porque cuando lo he intentado instalar en local me muestra otro error.

Gracias

José Espinoza

NavyCS
  • 2007/9/29 20:10

• NavyCS

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/9/21

I installed the same xoopsgallery onto my site Angler Gossip - I wish I would have written down everything I had to do to get it to work (well, I think it works - has some bugs)

I do remember that after I installed gallery2 I logged into site admin (before I installed the module into Xoops) of Gallery2 and set the Gallery modules to what I wanted - then I disabled registration within the Gallery. I then installed the module into Xoops, went to module admin and added my users - groups. Then went to preferences - here is where some issues occured - One of the modifications I made was to add /engine vice just engine to the Relative Path, it improved functionality and removed the GALLERYSID from all the urls. Well, except for one - the URL generated for the image block on all the pages except for the one displaying the gallery itself still has GALLERYSIDs which is bothering me, I finished the install this morning and will be looking at how what talks to which - the Xoopsgallery support seems non-existent at present. I ran debug and saw nothing that would cause the G'SID. Still testing... Anyone have more to add? Ill also work on making the titles change for each picture/album - urls work good though :)

josespi
  • 2007/10/1 17:57

• josespi

• Just popping in

Sorry NavyCS:

The error was mine and not of xoopsgallery. First I had to uninstall xoopsgallery 1 and soon to install xoopsgallery 2.

My English is not very good and profit for not understanding as it is the problem that you have, but to my this very well working xoopsgallery 2.

NavyCS
  • 2007/10/3 19:57

• NavyCS

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/9/21

Figured out the unique page titles for xoopsgallery2;

Open xoopsgallery/index.php

Find:
$xoopsTpl->assign('xg2_body'$xg2bodyHtml);

After place;
$xoopsTpl->assign('xoops_pagetitle'$title);

josespi
  • 2007/10/5 19:10

• josespi

• Just popping in

Hola NavyCS:

Como te digo, yo he instalado "ahora" varias veces el xoopsgallery2.1rc4 sin tener problemas ni reportes de error. Y sin tener que hacer cambios.

Habrán algunas novedades enhttp://www.xoopsgallery.org

TRANSLATION OF GOOGLE

Hi
As I say to you, I have installed “now” several times xoopsgallery2.1rc4 without having problems nor reports of error. And without having to make changes.

There will be some new features inhttp://www.xoopsgallery.org

José Espinoza

Login

Who's Online

175 user(s) are online (123 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 175

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits