1
koralex90
Xoops Scripts too complicated or long??
  • 2007/8/15 1:38

  • koralex90

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 97

  • Since: 2005/3/15


I have been using XOOPS for some time and am getting hosted by Bluehost, a fairly good host. However, there are times the site goes down for using too much memory/cpu because of complicated or long scripts. I asked the live chat personell and they said I needed to simply my scripts in order for this not to happen. what do you guys think of the XOOPS scripts?? some modules seem to be taking the cpu load a bit far sometimes.,,

2
Northern
Re: Xoops Scripts too complicated or long??
  • 2007/8/15 2:07

  • Northern

  • Just can't stay away

  • Posts: 420

  • Since: 2004/12/26


what scripts?
who did you talk to?

Ive had very little problems with them for what i use them for 2 costomer sites,

but with broad, ive been pritty good, some time the loading time is a pain, but thats rare.