SemihG
Need a Coder to help me make my PSD's into Xoops Themes (For Public Source)
  • 2007/8/11 17:32

• SemihG

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/8/11

Hello,

I am looking for a partner to help me code the PSD's I make into public source XOOPS themes. This is a nonprofit job, It is totally out of good will to make this community a larger one. I can finish 1 PSD template by the end of each week and all you would do is code them.

I am from MyWebResource.com (I am sure you heard of us before) I am really looking into making this site a more XOOPS focused one so if you would like to become a part of this and get credit for each work as well as build your portfolio please contact me back.

Thank you all,
Semih Gorgulu.

Northern
Re: Need a Coder to help me make my PSD's into Xoops Themes (For Public Source)
  • 2007/8/11 19:03

• Northern

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/12/26

Its nice to see MyWebResource.com looking at XOOPS again.
James morris worked alot on XOOPS and did a great of support, it was a sad day and a even bigger loss when he left.

Ive watched him, learning, and understanding how things worked, i was personal upset when he released MyWebResource.com to another person, but i do understand why he did it.

keep checking back, im sure one or two of the XOOPS theme designers will help you.

stefan88
  • 2007/8/11 19:46

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

Hi,

maybe if you post a tumbnail/preview it will be easyer to find someone ...

SemihG
  • 2007/8/12 16:27

• SemihG

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/8/11

Northern,

I understand how you feel. I felt bad buying this website from a man like James Morris as well, I felt like I was really taking a part from his heart, however I want you to also understand that he would have never handed over the community if he didn't think I could do better. James is a very busy man. I am still keeping in touch with him day after day, so he is not so far away, he is just not under the spot light any more :)

Stefan88.

Posting a preview and thumbnail would be useless since I am looking for a long term coder that can code 1 XOOPS by the end of each week. Since the designs are not pre-made and I will be custom designing them, it would be impossible to post thumbnails.

To all of XOOPS community, I am really up for this, Designing a PSD template each week for free is not something everyone would do, however I am willing to sacrifice some of my time for a greater good. So please support me on this and a coder come forward. I promise you won't regret in the long run.

Already some great WP coders have come forward to support me on WP themes, it is time XOOPS came forward as well!

Login

Who's Online

198 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 198

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits