psaxtiri
Module for site statistics compatible with Xoops 2.0.16
  • 2007/8/4 19:12

• psaxtiri

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2007/6/17

Have you got any module to suggest me for site traffic statistics compatible with XOOPS 2.0.16?

And if yes tell me where to download it if you can.

Thank you.
Greece.
Xoops 2.0.18.12

Anonymous
Re: Module for site statistics compatible with Xoops 2.0.16
  • 2007/8/4 19:19

• Anonymous

• Since:

I'm more than happy with istats2.2 which you can download from here.

I'm sure there are others, but this one does everything that I, personally, want.

Read the installation instructions carefully, as you will need to add some code to your theme's theme.html and also to the theme's .css stylesheet. Both are simple to do, though.

HTH

McDonald
Re: Module for site statistics compatible with Xoops 2.0.16
  • 2007/8/4 20:18

• McDonald

• Home away from home

• Since: 2005/8/15

You can try XOOP-Stats v0.60 for XOOPS 2. It also funtion as some kind of security for your site. Disadvantage is that it counts each pageview as a visitor.
And we're waiting for version 0.75 for more than a year ...

Another good one is Php-Stats but this not a XOOPS module. You have to place some code in the footer or theme to make it start counting.

Also free countera like Sitemeter and Google Analytics are good counters.

psaxtiri
Re:
  • 2007/8/4 21:40

• psaxtiri

• Not too shy to talk

I will try to use Xoops-stats because it doesn't require many changes to inner files but only at the header.php (am i wrong?) as i read at the readme.html file inside the xoops-stats module at FRESH INSTALLATION paragraph.

Thank you very much both of you JAVesey and McDonald for your answers.

PS:

By the way who is the owner of this page

I like it very much.
Greece.
Xoops 2.0.18.12

McDonald
Re:
  • 2007/8/4 22:26

• McDonald

• Home away from home

Quote:
By the way who is the owner of this page

Me

psaxtiri
Re:
  • 2007/8/5 6:46

• psaxtiri

• Not too shy to talk

Ok just 3 things more. Finally as I already mention to my previous post, I installed XOOP-Stats v0.60 for XOOPS 2 .
1) First of all I wish my IP not to be count because I check my site very often (it is fresh and I have many things to do). How can I do that? Actually I know but I don’t know how to find my IP!!!!
2) As always XOOPS does, it has put the statistic module at the ordinary menu at my site. I would like to make this hide for everyone and add a link at the footer to the same destination. I mean I want to create a text link and visitors to press this if they want to see the statistics and not having the statistics module at the main menu of my web page
3) From your experience which are the best options to have at this module? What to change?

PS:
Very nice things McDonald. I was sitting yesterday and watching the videos about the sea!! i am talking about your webpage!!
Greece.
Xoops 2.0.18.12

McDonald
Re:
  • 2007/8/5 8:48

• McDonald

• Home away from home

1. Add your IP in the Site Statistics preferences: Filter IP List.
For example: 127.0.0.1|<your ip>

2. In xoopsversion.php change
$modversion['hasMain'] = 1;
into
$modversion['hasMain'] = 0;

After this change you have to update the module in the Module Administration.

3. Preferences:
Referer SPAM Control: Forbidden
Filter IP Hits Switch: Yes
Bot Identifiers:
bot|ia_arch|Feedread|Popos|find|Google|Slurp|Scooter|Spider|Infoseek|DigExt|SharpReader|waypath|media|wwwster|crawl|seer|claymont|blaiz

Bots to Block:
zyborg|sherlock|holmes|searchalot|mra|appie|yahooseeker|ant chassis|boitho|webcopier|web downloader|gigabot|Bad Behavior Test|compatible MSIE|DTS Agent|Gecko/25|grub-client|Indy Library|.NET CLR 1)|POE-Component-Client|WISEbot|WISEnutbot|@yahoo.com|alexibot|alligator|anonymiz|asterias|backdoorbot|black hole|blackwidow|blowfish|botalot|builtbottough|bullseye|bunnyslippers|catch|cegbfeieh|charon|cheesebot|cherrypicker|chinaclaw|combine|copyrightcheck|cosmos|crescent|curl|dbrowse|disco|dittospyder|dlman|dnloadmage|download|dreampassport|dts agent|ecatch|eirgrabber|erocrawler|express webpictures|extractorpro|eyenetie|fantombrowser|fantomcrew browser|fileheap|filehound|flashget|foobot|franklin locator|freshdownload|fscrawler|gamespy_arcade|getbot|getright|getweb|go!zilla|go-ahead-got-it|grab|grafula|gsa-crawler|harvest|hloader|hmview|httplib|httpresume|httrack|humanlinks|igetter|image stripper|image sucker|industry program|indy library|infonavirobot|installshield digitalwizard|interget|iria|irvine|iupui research bot|jbh agent|jennybot|jetcar|jobo|joc|kapere|kenjin spider|keyword density|larbin|leechftp|leechget|lexibot|libweb/clshttp|libwww-perl|lightningdownload|lincoln state web browser|linkextractorpro|linkscan/8.1a.unix|linkwalker|lwp-trivial|lwp::simple|mac finder|mata hari|mediasearch|metaproducts|microsoft url control|midown tool|miixpc|missauga locate|missouri college browse|mister pix|moget|mozilla.*newt|mozilla/3.0 (compatible)|mozilla/3.mozilla/2.01|msie 4.0 (win95)|multiblocker browser|mydaemon|mygetright|nabot|navroad|nearsite|net vampire|netants|netmechanic|netpumper|netspider|newsearchengine|nicerspro|ninja|nitro downloader|npbot|octopus|offline explorer|offline navigator|openfind|pagegrabber|papa foto|pavuk|pbrowse|pcbrowser|peval|pompos/|program shareware|propowerbot|prowebwalker|psurf|puf|puxarapido|queryn metasearch|realdownload|reget|repomonkey|rsurf|rumours-agent|sakura|scan4mail|semanticdiscovery|sitesnagger|slysearch|spankbot|spanner |spiderzilla|sq webscanner|stamina|star downloader|steeler|steeler|strip|superbot|superhttp|surfbot|suzuran|swbot|szukacz|takeout|teleport|telesoft|test spider|the intraformant|thenomad|tighttwatbot|titan|tocrawl/urldispatcher|true_robot|tsurf|turing machine|turingos|urlblaze|urlgetfile|urly warning|utilmind|vci|voideye|web image collector|web sucker|webauto|webbandit|webcapture|webcollage|webcopier|webenhancer|webfetch|webgo|webleacher|webmasterworldforumbot|webql|webreaper|website extractor|website quester|webster|webstripper|WebVuln|webwhacker|wep search|wget|whizbang|widow|wildsoft surfer|www-collector-e|netwu|wwwoffle|xaldon|xenu|zeus|ziggy|zippy|missigua locator

Auto-Purge Referer List Option: 5 Days.

psaxtiri
Re:
  • 2007/8/5 11:26

• psaxtiri

• Not too shy to talk

I appreciate your help very much. Especially that about the footer thing I didn’t knew how to manage it.

The only thing I didn’t done is about the IP, not because you didn’t explain it correct but most likely because I am not putting the correct IP.

I will find it out. I wrote cmd at the “run” of winXP and then ipconfig. The IP I saw I put it at the appropriate box and it still count me 
Maybe it wants the IP of my router I don’t know but I will!!!!!
Greece.
Xoops 2.0.18.12

McDonald
Re:
  • 2007/8/5 13:50

• McDonald

• Home away from home

Click on this link to find your ip. It's displayed just under the logo in the top left corner.
Or try this link.

McDonald
Re:
  • 2007/8/5 13:51

• McDonald

• Home away from home

Click on this link to find your ip. It's displayed just under the logo in the top left corner.
Or try this link.

Login

Who's Online

165 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 165

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits