someguyiknow
[solved] backend help

Hi thank you for the dedication and support on XOOPS I like it allot, but I am having a problem with the backend.php that XOOPS come with I have tried for a good 3 hours trying to figure this out but nothing. Where does the backend pull it's feeds from my XOOPS site?

Do I need to install something?

Everytime I go to it, it is blank.

I have tried a ton of modules but each have their own backend or such..

I tried Newbb forums and the RSS didn't even display (page cannot be displayed)

but my www.example.com/backend.php works but just blank..

Can anyone tell me what module or something to use for this main backend with out having to use modules backends?

Also, I can't seem to get rid of the defualt <th> background-color it's making me irratated and I have been through the .css files a dozen times (xoops.css & the theme css) got changed that defualt color to my main one but I might be over looking a different .css file or maybe I just missed it and will have to review again..

1 more thing, Certain modules do not show up after upload / why?..

Thank you for your help.. :) And this great site devoloper.

O0oh.. Is there a spell checker perhaps in Newbb? I don't see one on this but after coding a bit and then talking in english or what ever is hard to spell :) THANKS!

underdog
Re: backend help
  • 2007/6/28 13:23

• underdog

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/6/21

Did you put the debug modus on in your preferences?

Are you having a local installation or are you doing this on your "live" server?

I would suggest a local installation to test the settings and then putting it on the "live" server.

someguyiknow
Re: backend help

That was it thank you for your support you rock

I had the "Check for template mod" on, switched it off and rss came online - You rock thanks I would of probably of found it untill you had said something. Thanks again.

Login

Who's Online

168 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 168

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits