prymate1
xcGallery users
  • 2007/6/14 18:43

• prymate1

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/9/29

hi everybody and thanks in advance for any help you might have to offer. i am trying to assign each new registerd user a block of specific numbers that would be randomly generated like this 11112,11113,11114,11115,11116. these numbers would be unique to that user from now on and would be associated, each one, with image uploads. i will probably give them the opportunity to upload 4 images with each block. so, lets say 11114 would be associated with 4 particular images and could never be used by anyone else but that user. and as he wanted to change the images associated with that number he would just reupload photos to take their place. i think xcGallery might be the module to use but not sure how to do this. would i assign those numbers to that user at registration with my XOOPS site or could i make a code that was associated with his assigned album.....confused . lol. any input appreciated. my main purpous is to make these images searchable by that number and always to be associated with one particular user.peace and thanks.

mjz55
Re: xcGallery users
  • 2007/6/15 12:21

• mjz55

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2007/1/18

I'm sort of trying the same thing. I want sub albums to be user uploadable only, but all group viewable.

The only module that can do what I want is gallery 2.1 BUT it is complicated to install. I almost have it but there are admin issues now.

The only thing is that I don't think gallery 2.1 will allow you to limit the amount of uploads as you want only 4.

Login

Who's Online

146 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 146

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits