seth_sd
[XoopsTeam] - seth_sd - XOOPS Advisory Team - Member
  • 2007/6/8 19:49

• seth_sd

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/11/9

The idea of a XOOPS advisory team is excellent.

I am the Director of Information Technology for a publicly traded medical device firm in San Diego,CA. We made a strategic decision to use XOOPS as our Intranet Portal well over 3 years ago and am very interested in its continued success. In addition, we have made Open Source software a critical part of our IT strategy by moving all of our core applications and storage to Linux.

I have over 10 years of experience planning and implementing IT projects ranging from ERP to Storage to Network Infrastructure.

XOOPS is one of the best Open Source products I have ever come across. The news of the last couple of days is an excellent development and I would be happy to help in any way that I can.

Hopefully, my experience and willingness to use XOOPS strategically in a corporate environement allows me to contribute in a meaningful way as XOOPS heads in a new direction.

The advisory team proposal by PHPPP is exactly what I am capable of offering the community if you'll be kind enough to have me.

Thank You,
Seth Miller
"Why can't we have a car powered on a mixture of patchouli oil, ignorance, and double standards? There seems to be an inexhaustible supply of that sh1t." - LR

wtravel
Re: [XoopsTeam] - seth_sd - XOOPS Advisory Team - Member

Hello Seth,

Good to see you are signing up for this team, I think you are an excellent advisor and I hope your experience in using XOOPS for business will be beneficial for the whole of XOOPS.

Login

Who's Online

193 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 193

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits