Quest
Need a simple module to display photos with discriptions and maybe price too???
  • 2007/6/3 14:08

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

I am working for a Co. that will be offering Mobile Home units for sale. I need a simple module which will allow me to create Categories and if necessary sub-categories with the Particular Unit Model Name, ie; Clasic Style, Modern Style and then have units photos inside their respective folder or category. For the photo I need the Name of the unit Style, model type/number, size, description, price, and contact link.
I have reveiwed several different photo gallery modules and I am certain there is one out there but I am just not able to locate the one which meets my needs. Anyone have an ideas or suggestions? I am thinking maybe Mylinks, Weblinks modified or even Catads Modified my do the trick but my stamina for finding the needle in the hay stack has run out.
Any help or direction to a module or how to would be very much appreciated.

I don't need exif data, size of photo in pixels or kb etc.

Quest

Quest
Re: Need a simple module to display photos with discriptions and maybe price too???
  • 2007/6/3 14:23

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

I don't actually need to sell them online. Only to provide the genreal asking price and then further contact etc.

I will have a look at the module. Thank you David.

Quest

Quest
Re: Need a simple module to display photos with discriptions and maybe price too???
  • 2007/6/4 10:02

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

Man I have always liked those guys and their site, but I don't speak Spanish.

Thanks again, David. I have heard from the net zero team yet either.

quest

Quest
  • 2007/6/4 21:53

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

The bookshop module is nice too. How much is 399 euros in U.S. Dollars? I checked.... Wowzers!

Quest

Login

Who's Online

440 user(s) are online (138 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 440

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits