patagon
phpbb article and submenu
  • 2007/5/27 7:35

• patagon

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/1/8 0

Hi,

i am using the article module (1 final) and I notice that it adds many options for the submenu (when using the default XOOPS menu). for example, 'registered users' see: submit, block, archive, list, tag list, etc, and I want it to have just the main menu (article) and submit as the submenu, is there any way of doing this? I can modify the templates if that helps, but I'd need a litle guidance as to where to look...

thanks

patagon
Re: phpbb article and submenu
  • 2007/5/28 1:23

• patagon

• Quite a regular

up..i need this, maybe I can modify the module so that it only writes all the options for the webmasters (so registered users see only 'article' and 'submit' as a submenu, but I dont know where to look...

phppp
  • 2007/5/28 8:20

• phppp

• XOOPS Contributor

• Since: 2004/1/25

modify xoops_version.php

$modversion["sub"] = array();
$modversion["sub"][] = array("name" => art_constant("MI_SUBMIT"), "url" => "edit.article.php");
/*
$modversion["sub"][] = array("name" => art_constant("MI_PAGE_BLOCKS"), "url" => "view.blocks.php");
$modversion["sub"][] = array("name" => art_constant("MI_PAGE_ARCHIVE"), "url" => "view.archive.php");
$modversion["sub"][] = array("name" => art_constant("MI_PAGE_LIST"), "url" => "view.list.php");
$modversion["sub"][] = array("name" => art_constant("MI_PAGE_TAGS"), "url" => "list.tag.php");
$modversion["sub"][] = array("name" => art_constant("MI_PAGE_SEARCH"), "url" => "search.php");
if( is_object($GLOBALS["xoopsUser"]) ){
$modversion["sub"][] = array("name" => art_constant("MI_PAGE_MYPAGE"), "url"=>"view.author.php");
}
*/

patagon
  • 2007/5/28 16:44

• patagon

• Quite a regular

Thanks phppp! that worked perfectly

patagon
  • 2007/5/28 16:44

• patagon

• Quite a regular

Thanks phppp! that worked perfectly

Login

Who's Online

139 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 139

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits