martyboy
Center column getting pushed to the right in some modules
  • 2007/5/3 20:38

• martyboy

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/5/25

Hi, the center column (content or blocks) is getting pushed to the right in some modules, see this screenshot, at first I thought it was just an IE7 issue as it didnt happen in firefox but I tried a different theme and it shows ok with another theme, so im thinking its a theme issue along with perhaps an IE7 issue aswell.

My theme is a modified version of 7dana round. Ive looked at the code of my theme and a working theme to see if theres any difference and I cant see any, certainly not any html errors or anything like that and theres nothing in my css which would cause it and it only happens on certain modules pages so if it where css it might happen site wide.

Im not sure if its a theme or module template or IE7 issue or all of the above, has anyone encountered anything like this before? or can you give me a hint at what could be going wrong so I know what to look for in the code.

Thanks for your help.
Michael Jackson = King Of Pop

Xoops = King Of CMS

snow77
Re: Center column getting pushed to the right in some modules
  • 2007/5/3 20:44

• snow77

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/7/23

I've had that happen before, and it was due to because inside the table of the main layout, the header is included and it's rows and columns have been merged in a certain way, making somehow the bottom part go crazy. When this happens I separate the header table from the main body table.
www.polymorphee.com
www.xoopsdesign.com

Login

Who's Online

201 user(s) are online (135 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 201

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits