agf8623
CBB -> newbb_thread.html & database problem
  • 2007/4/21 1:14

• agf8623

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/15

(CBB v3.08)

Hi there, I have a problem with newbb_thread.html. The template has been added to the database. However, when I update the template through the Template Set Manager, it updates in the database, but nothing updates on my site. I even updated the default template directly in the database to see if the default template was being called.

After this, I went to the modules/newbb template directory on my server and modified newbb_thread.html directly. This solved the problem. And now I'm confused. It seems that newbb is calling all of the templates from the database except for this one. Does anyone know why this could have happened? To fix the problem, do I need to update the code in one of the newbb php files?

slyss
Re: CBB -> newbb_thread.html & database problem
  • 2007/4/21 7:27

• slyss

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/1/26

this is a bug...

if you fix please contact me...

thanks...
[size=x-large]2008 Xoops Book[/size]

CentralCoast

Any updates on this?

CentralCoast

I think I figured it out.

The newbb_viewtopic_flat and newbb_viewtopic_thread files don't link to the newbb_thread file. They link to one in some other part of the server.

Looks like this was done intentionally, not sure why. But I changed it back and it seems to be working fine now and seeing changes made through the web module.

Login

Who's Online

193 user(s) are online (118 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 193

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits