ljmyers
PHP Debug Admin Control Panel
  • 2007/4/4 15:08

• ljmyers

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/4 2

Please ignore this post as I have finally found the fix. It was an incorrectly cloned module and after deleting everything was fine.

I'm not sure what is up but in my admin control panel > modules > administration which shows all modules, the page is showing incorrectly. It is almost as if the page is not linked to a css. The problem it presents is that it does not show modules uplaoded but not yet installed. I turned on the php debug and get the following results but do not understand them well enough to act on them. Any help is really appreciated.

Parse errorsyntax errorunexpected ',' in /home/ljmyers/domains/myonlinemagazine.net/public_html/women/modules/magazine_articles/xoops_version.php on line 51
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_RECETTE_LNK assumed '_MI_RECETTE_LNK' in file modules/recipes/admin/menu.php line 40
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _CO_SOBJECT_WARNING_BETA assumed '_CO_SOBJECT_WARNING_BETA' in file modules/smartmail/xoops_version.php line 59
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _CO_SOBJECT_WARNING_BETA assumed '_CO_SOBJECT_WARNING_BETA' in file modules/smartobject/xoops_version.php line 48
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/member.php line 304
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/xasset/class/xassetBaseObject.php line 223
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _CO_SOBJECT_WARNING_BETA assumed '_CO_SOBJECT_WARNING_BETA' in file modules/smartobject/xoops_version.php line 48
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _CO_SOBJECT_WARNING_BETA assumed '_CO_SOBJECT_WARNING_BETA' in file modules/smartmail/xoops_version.php line 59

Thanks up front,
Lana
Smiles,
Lana
MyOnlineMagazine .net
L.J. Myers Company (My first website)

zyspec
Re: PHP Debug Admin Control Panel
  • 2007/4/4 18:46

• zyspec

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/9/21

The only one of these to be concerned with is the 1st message "...parse error...". There appears to be a problem with the magazine_articles module in the ./xoops_version.php file.

If you didn't edit the file then you may want to try uploading it again - if you did edit it then you might want to try the original version to see if it has the same issue.

The problem is around line 51. I say around because it may be a line preceding it by a couple of lines depending on the specific error (like missing a semi-colon as the end-of-line character).

You could post a few lines from the file here - say lines 45-55 so we can look at it... It might also help if you could tell us which version of the module you have.

Login

Who's Online

210 user(s) are online (128 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 210

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits