AHLIS
WorldPress ME 0.3.3 - help
  • 2007/2/6 15:51

• AHLIS

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/12/12

Hi. I have installed the Worldpress for XOOPS 2.0.x
seems to work pretty good, but I'm trying to upload pictures to it now and only some of them works.

I have been in the option for uploads and change this:
fileupload_allowedtypes
Standard: jpg gif png

But when I tried to upload a picture named like this then it didn't work:
filename.JPG

So I added JPG to the textfield: fileupload_allowedtypes
Now the Worldpress accepted the file, but after uploading the file and I was trying to import the picture it was visible in the list where I select the picture that I whant to use in the text, but the picture shows a red cross. I can't se the picture. Do anyone know whats wrong?

I also have another question. It's also about picture uploading. Is there more plugins for that. Better then this standard uploading plugin. Is there any other plugin that could upload let say a 3Mb picture, but if I say it should be 200pxl then it compres the file before uploading it?

Sorry about my english. I'm a Swedish guy that dosen't write in english so often.

--Edit--
1) I have edit the text a little. I had missed some words. :)

2) Is there a better module for writing text and include pictures?

carnuke
Re: WorldPress ME 0.3.3 - help
  • 2007/2/6 18:57

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

Quote:
I select the picture that I whant to use in the text, but the picture shows a red cross. I can't se the picture. Do anyone know whats wrong?

If you see a red cross, you're probably using Internet explorer. This red cross is useful, because you can hover over it, right click and select 'properties' from the menu.

In the popup box, you will see a http address. Check this address carefully. Is this where you expect your image to be, or is the address wrong? The address is where the web page has been told to find the image, if it's not there, you get a red cross in the browser.

REMEDY:
1- the image is in the wrong place
2- The webpage is looking in the wrong place.

You have to make sure the address is where the image is uploaded to. Check your submit page again (edit) or check your image files to make sure they are in the right place.
http://houseofstrauss.co.uk Resource for alternative health and holistic lifestyle
search xoops

AHLIS
Re: WorldPress ME 0.3.3 - help
  • 2007/2/6 21:37

• AHLIS

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/12/12

okey. thank you! I will check that.

Login

Who's Online

118 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 118

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits