gryph
Can't figure out where the...
  • 2007/1/21 0:38

• gryph

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/20

Hello everyone, new to XOOPS,

You know the table that is displayed after submitting something? The one that says: IF the page does not reload in ... click here.

How can I go about changing the background image of this table? It is white by default, but I want to add a background emaige to this. Where wouls I find the css sheet for this and what is it labeled under in the css?

preachur
Re: Can't figure out where the...
  • 2007/1/21 0:56

• preachur

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2006/2/4 4

The color, look and feel of that table varies with the theme, so there must be a way to change it with the theme stylesheets or something.... One way to do it though: Clear out templates_c, Then submit something. Then you will find a template in there called redirect something or other.... apply different classes from your stylesheet to values in that file until you find something that looks the way you like. Or create your own values in style.css in your theme folder to apply to it.
Magick can never be restrained, but when freely given is thrice regained!

gryph
  • 2007/1/21 1:10

• gryph

• Just popping in

asystem_redirect.html.php I do believe is the file you are talking about, but not sure where that file is located. Also not sure how to apply it to that file only.

Anyway is this the correct file, and if it is, where is it actually located? I can probably figure veverything out from thre, but if you got any more info, I will take it :)

preachur
  • 2007/1/21 1:19

• preachur

• Just can't stay away

templates_c folder is where it's at. That file will regenerate with all the other template files if you clear out that folder then make the redirect happen again. There will be a long string of characters besides that in the filename, but that's the one you want to change.

You'll be looking for it for hours unless you clear the file out and then do a submit. Then you will only have six or seven to choose from right after that. Makes it easier.

gryph
  • 2007/1/21 1:28

• gryph

• Just popping in

You think maybe it might be asystem_block_waiting_html.php?

I deleted everything, but I did not see a "template", so not sure if I am really looking for a template or what here,

When I find this file, what exactly am I suppose to do with the file? Will the file itself contain the table? If so I can get it from there.

gryph
  • 2007/1/21 1:32

• gryph

• Just popping in

All I get in that file itself is: < {foreach item=module from=$block.modules}>
< {$madule.lang linkname}>:< {$module.pendingnum}>
< {/foreach}>

and that is it Does this help me some how?

gryph
  • 2007/1/21 1:35

• gryph

• Just popping in

oh I have theme.html.php as well. Is that what I am looking for? I tried changing just about everything in that file to get it right. The thing is, it is white by default, just like in the regular theme, but nowhere in the style sheet does it show a white background.

preachur
  • 2007/1/21 1:35

• preachur

• Just can't stay away

Well, I know I changed that one before. Most of my sites I can't test on right now until I come up with a permanent fix for my login hack.... I will look through some and see if I can find the solution for you.... Unless someone else answers first. Almost everyone on here knows more than I do.

BRB

preachur
  • 2007/1/21 1:37

• preachur

• Just can't stay away

I KNOW the color can be changed because I have different colors for that page on different sites. I will look and come right back.

gryph
  • 2007/1/21 1:39

• gryph

• Just popping in

ok think you, I will keep changing the numbers in my style sheet and try to figure it out in the man while.

Login

Who's Online

214 user(s) are online (126 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 214

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits