RSearcy
2.2.5 RC2 -- System upgrade errors
  • 2007/1/3 4:36

• RSearcy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/2 2

Howdy folks!

We've got XOOPS 2.2.5 RC2 installed on a test platform (NOT on the live site), and a few members ofhttp://www.golden-road.net and myself have formed a "beta test team" so we can go through and look at everything, and request new features, report bugs, etc. to not only try to help out the XOOPS community, but also to improve the site portion of a user's experience at Golden-Road.net (i.e. fix some bugs that are still buggin' us (like one of the supposed bug fixes in 2.2.5 RC2 concerning PMs, etc.))
I got these errors when trying to upgrade the system module....

ERRORCould not insert field umode into the databaseDuplicate column name 'umode'

ERRORCould not insert field uorder into the databaseDuplicate column name 'uorder'

ERRORCould not insert field notify_method into the databaseDuplicate column name 'notify_method'

ERRORCould not insert field notify_mode into the databaseDuplicate column name 'notify_mode'

ERRORCould not insert field user_regdate into the databaseDuplicate column name 'user_regdate'

ERRORCould not insert field posts into the databaseDuplicate column name 'posts'

ERRORCould not insert field attachsig into the databaseDuplicate column name 'attachsig'

ERRORCould not insert field timezone_offset into the databaseDuplicate column name 'timezone_offset'

ERRORCould not insert field user_mailok into the databaseDuplicate column name 'user_mailok'

ERRORCould not insert field theme into the databaseDuplicate column name 'theme'

ERRORCould not insert field actkey into the databaseDuplicate column name 'actkey'

ERRORCould not insert field last_login into the databaseDuplicate column name 'last_login'
Updating user profile field default value...
xoops_module_update_system executed successfully.

Module System updated successfully.

Also, got this error when upgrading the PM module....

ERRORCould not insert field pm_link into the databaseDuplicate column name 'pm_link'

Module Private Messaging updated successfully.

And then the Profile module....

ERRORCould not insert field user_aim into the databaseDuplicate column name 'user_aim'

ERRORCould not insert field user_icq into the databaseDuplicate column name 'user_icq'

ERRORCould not insert field user_from into the databaseDuplicate column name 'user_from'

ERRORCould not insert field user_sig into the databaseDuplicate column name 'user_sig'

ERRORCould not insert field user_viewemail into the databaseDuplicate column name 'user_viewemail'

ERRORCould not insert field user_yim into the databaseDuplicate column name 'user_yim'

ERRORCould not insert field user_msnm into the databaseDuplicate column name 'user_msnm'

ERRORCould not insert field bio into the databaseDuplicate column name 'bio'

ERRORCould not insert field user_intrest into the databaseDuplicate column name 'user_intrest'

ERRORCould not insert field user_occ into the databaseDuplicate column name 'user_occ'

ERRORCould not insert field url into the databaseDuplicate column name 'url'

ERRORCould not insert field newemail into the databaseDuplicate column name 'newemail'

It says that the system is 2.13, and PM and Profile modules are still 0.1.

Did it really upgrade? Or did something really go wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Cuidiu
Re: 2.2.5 RC2 -- System upgrade errors
  • 2007/1/5 17:10

• Cuidiu

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/4/23

Did you find a solution to this? I didn't upgrade but deleted the profilefields temp file in the cache directory and now I'm getting the same error messages.
[size=x-small]Working sites:
XOOPS 2.0.16 PHP 5.2.2, MySQL 5.0.24a-standard-log, Apache/2.0.54 (Unix)
XOOPS 2.2.4, PHP 4.3.10, MySQL 3.23.58, Apache/1.3.33 (Unix)[/size]

RSearcy
  • 2007/1/5 17:50

• RSearcy

• Just popping in

Nope -- no solution at all yet.

Cuidiu
  • 2007/1/5 18:39

• Cuidiu

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/4/23

Sorry to hear that. I figured out it was the permissions on the cache folder that was causing my problem.
[size=x-small]Working sites:
XOOPS 2.0.16 PHP 5.2.2, MySQL 5.0.24a-standard-log, Apache/2.0.54 (Unix)
XOOPS 2.2.4, PHP 4.3.10, MySQL 3.23.58, Apache/1.3.33 (Unix)[/size]

RSearcy
  • 2007/1/5 18:42

• RSearcy

• Just popping in

Hmmm...weird. Glad to hear that problem got fixed.

Login

Who's Online

190 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 190

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits