preachur
Post Approval/ Posting to multiple sites.
  • 2006/12/15 3:03

• preachur

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2006/2/4 4

This is a tough one. I need to set up 3 sites so a forum or news post, when being approved by a moderator, can be posted to the appropriate forum or news categories on any or all of the sites by the moderator at the same time they are approving the post.

On the old system, that was in .asp, this was done on the approval page with checkboxes for all of the categories and topics for all of the sites. I just wonder if this will be possible for the new XOOPS based sites?

I haven't been able to find a module with that functionality yet.
Magick can never be restrained, but when freely given is thrice regained!

preachur
Re: Post Approval/ Posting to multiple sites.
  • 2006/12/16 10:33

• preachur

• Just can't stay away

I hear crickets chirping.... I take it there is no way to do this currently? Oh well. I tried.

Mithrandir

Generally cross-several-sites management is not XOOPS' strong point. It is possible, of course, but will most likely involve some quite custom coding.
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

preachur
  • 2006/12/16 19:12

• preachur

• Just can't stay away

Speaking of cross-sites... Nekro got the multiX module to work on my sites. I now have several sites running on one user database. I still have to do a minor registration hack so that it's fully functional for my purposes, but that, at least is a mission accomplished.

Login

Who's Online

213 user(s) are online (151 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 213

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits