wizanda
Java Script extras in html, are faster in a JS files
  • 2006/11/27 22:05

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

Ok after the pointer the other day that XOOPS should try and use full Smarty if it can for speed...
next fix in my list is the javascripts being contained in a second file...for me i thought it would increase speed loading things within a html file...in fact it doesn't, the file being read as it is intended is far faster...i.e javascript= java ect....

As in before we had multiple extra Java scripts in our head of our html...no error codes...yet when trying this same system swapped to a js file instead it has doubled the speed of the processes.....in the java click speed and the loading time slightly...

Yet point being when all of us try and contain a code in another maybe we should just be including these and it might speed up a lot of process in the long run...

As with Multimenu...i still have one error as the templates contain a css style and that should be in a css file..so making it load faster and not cause the error...yet point being with all of it....can we try and keep files to intended as i just learned from my own mistakes....

Mission continues...aiming for wiz-and-a fast site

Login

Who's Online

274 user(s) are online (157 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 274

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits