i_mdiver
wiwimod 0.86 and xoops 2.0.15 issues...
  • 2006/11/15 17:46

• i_mdiver

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/19

Hello all,

I'm trying to create a new site, and I've encountered some issues with 2.0.15 and wiwimod. Specifically I cannot seem to modify the privileges once the module is installed. For example when you try to edit 'Open content' nothing is populated in the forms below. Consequently you cannot modify the permissions and the end result is you cannot edit wiwi pages... very frustrating.

Debug mode give the following error:
Notice: Use of undefined constant MEDIAWIKI_DIRNAME - assumed 'MEDIAWIKI_DIRNAME' in file /class/database/database.php line 126

XOOPS Version: XOOPS 2.0.15
XOOPS Theme: wdc_007_red
XOOPS Template Set: default
PHP Version: 5.1.6
MySQL Version: 5.0.22
Server Software:Apache/2.2.2 (Fedora)

Now yes, I do have mediawiki installed for testing purposes, but I am also trying to test wiwimod at the same time. Anyone know what's going on?

Thanks in advance...

jensclas
Re: wiwimod 0.86 and xoops 2.0.15 issues...

A notice is a reference to incorrect php code but not a warning or error so it is not causing the problem. Try uninstalling the module you have and reuploading it from the beginning- something maybe missing in the files.

i_mdiver
Re: wiwimod 0.86 and xoops 2.0.15 issues...
  • 2006/11/15 20:43

• i_mdiver

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/19

Yeah.. that was my first attempt in troubleshooting. I've re-installed the module a half dozen times to no avail. I'm about to give up and start exploring mediawiki and dokuwiki.... (both loaded without any problems).

Thanks again.

Login

Who's Online

175 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 175

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits